By D. W. Johnson, S. E. Lindberg, L. F. Pitelka (auth.), Dale W. Johnson, Steven E. Lindberg (eds.)
Read Online or Download Atmospheric Deposition and Forest Nutrient Cycling: A Synthesis of the Integrated Forest Study PDF
Similar nonfiction_11 books
• contains loose decals and overlaying foil • jam-packed with colour photographs The SU-57 is a Soviet self-propelled anti-aircraft gun, armed with fifty seven mm car cannons. It used to be the 1st Soviet mass produced tracked self-propelled ant-aircraft gun. within the USSR it had the unofficial nickname "Sparka", which means "pair", bearing on the dual automobile cannon with which the motor vehicle is armed.
- Korea: A Geomedical Monograph of the REPUBLIC OF KOREA
- Nutrient Regulation during Pregnancy, Lactation, and Infant Growth
- The Paradoxes of Longevity
- Behavior of Marine Animals: Current Perspectives in Research. Marine Birds
Additional resources for Atmospheric Deposition and Forest Nutrient Cycling: A Synthesis of the Integrated Forest Study
C E '-.. 12 u 10 E '-" x :J [L L. 120em 0 .... . o· ~ l!. z~'o/YI /~/j OJ Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb 15 14:2 131: 12 0 11 ~ 10 E 9 ~ 8 c. o· :po 7 o· L. 6 '5. 0 .... 3 0 2 a. 0 1 ~ 0 MONTH NORWAY SPRUCE SOIL WATER FLUX 20 ~----------------------------------~15 ,..... c .... c 0 18 16 E 14 E u 12 x 10 [L 8 '-.. "0 L. 2. Continued. 4). With the exception of the month of April, outflow and streamflow were in good agreement. The large difference between April streamflow and simulated outflow is related to snowmelt, and a quantitative discrepency could be expected because PROSPER does not consider snowmelt in the precipitation input component of the model.
1987. A multiple resistance routine for dry deposition velocities. Water Air Soil Pollut. 36:311-330. E. 1982. Factors influencing trace metal, sulfate, and hydrogen ion concentrations in rain. Atmos. Environ. 16:1701-1709. M. 1985. Field measurements of particle dry deposition rates to foliage and inert surfaces in a forest canopy. Environ. Sci. Techno!. 19:238-244. W. ) 1989. 1988 Annual Report of the Integrated Forest Study. ORNL/TM 11121, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
1975; Huff and Swank 1985) and performed well in regional evapotranspiration assessments (USDA 1980) . 28 Atmospheric Deposition and Forest Nutrient Cycling Scope of Application to VariOllS Sites At least 1 year of evapotranspiration and water flux estimates were provided for the following sites and forest types: Coweeta (mixed hardwood and white pine) Florida (slash pine) Norway (spruce) Oak Ridge (Smokies spruce and Oak Ridge loblolly pine) Washington (Douglas fir and red alder) BF Grant (loblolly pine) Turkey Lakes (mixed hardwood).