By Dr. R. F. Addison, Dr. A. B. McKague, Dr. Å. Larsson, Dr. D. J. McLeay, Prof. Dr. P. E. Ney, Dr. G. A. Parker, Dr. D. Rivin, Dr. G. Sundström, Dr. M. Tarkpea, Dr. C. C. Walden (auth.)
Read Online or Download Anthropogenic Compounds PDF
Best nonfiction_11 books
• comprises loose decals and covering foil • filled with colour photographs The SU-57 is a Soviet self-propelled anti-aircraft gun, armed with fifty seven mm automobile cannons. It was once the 1st Soviet mass produced tracked self-propelled ant-aircraft gun. within the USSR it had the unofficial nickname "Sparka", which means "pair", pertaining to the dual car cannon with which the automobile is armed.
- Asayama Ichiden Ryu Taijutsu
- New Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence: JSAI 2007 Conference and Workshops, Miyazaki, Japan, June 18-22, 2007, Revised Selected Papers
- Breakdown of Speech: Causes and remediation
- Photorefractive Crystals in Coherent Optical Systems
- Magnetic Resonance and Related Phenomena: Proceedings of the XXth Congress AMPERE, Tallinn, August 21–26, 1978
- Climate of the Southeast United States: Variability, Change, Impacts, and Vulnerability
Extra resources for Anthropogenic Compounds
C. (1974) 96. : TAPPI 54, 2019 (1971) 97. : TAPPI 47, 471 (1964) 98. C. Research: Survey of color discharges in various pulp mills in British Columbia, Rep. C. (1973) 99. : Examination of color removal techniques available to bleached kraft mills, Rep. C. (1975) 100. : Svensk Papperstidn. 80, 454 (1977) 101. : Svensk Papperstidn. 82, 95 (1979) 102. : Sci. Total Environ. 11, 197 (1979) 103. : Biological characteristics of pulp mill effiuent (Part II), CPAR Rep. No. 678-2, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ont.
Vol. 335-345 62. , Walden, C. : Identification of the toxic constituents in kraft mill bleach plant effiuents, CPAR Rep. No. 245-6, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ont. (1979) 63. Rogers, I. : Organochlorine compounds in kraft bleaching wastes. Identification of two chlorinated guaiacols. Fish. Marine Service Res. Dev. Tech. Rep. No. C. (1974) 64. H. ), Ann Arbor Science, Ann Arbor, MI (1976), pp. 625-639 65. : Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 38, 739 (1981) 66. NCASI: Experience with the analysis of pulp mill effiuents for chlorinated phenols using an acetic anhydride derivatization procedure, Tech.
Vol. I-III, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY (1965) 3. : Environmental impact assessment guidelines for new source pulp and paper mills, EPA Publ. No. 13016-79-002, US Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC (1979) 4. : Water Res. 10, 639 (1976) 5. : State-of-the-art of the pulp and paper industry and its environmental protection practices, EPS Publ. No. 3-EPS-84-2, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ont. (1984) 6. Anon. 483--489 7. : Pulp Paper Mag. Can. 73, T153 (1972) 8. : TAPPI 59(9) 118 (1979) 9.