By Enno-E. Steen, Thomas Frenken, Melina Frenken, Andreas Hein (auth.), Reiner Wichert, Helmut Klausing (eds.)
In this booklet, top authors within the box speak about improvement of Ambient Assisted residing. The contributions were selected and invited on the sixth AAL congress, Berlin. It provides new technological advancements which help the autonomy and independence of people with distinct wishes. because the technological innovation increases additionally social matters, the publication addresses micro and macro cost-efficient features of assistive platforms and places an extra emphasis at the moral and felony dialogue. The presentation is supported by way of actual global examples and applications.
Read Online or Download Ambient Assisted Living: 6. AAL-Kongress 2013 Berlin, Germany, January 22. - 23. , 2013 PDF
Similar nonfiction_11 books
• comprises unfastened decals and overlaying foil • jam-packed with colour images The SU-57 is a Soviet self-propelled anti-aircraft gun, armed with fifty seven mm vehicle cannons. It was once the 1st Soviet mass produced tracked self-propelled ant-aircraft gun. within the USSR it had the unofficial nickname "Sparka", that means "pair", bearing on the dual automobile cannon with which the car is armed.
- Principles, Practices, and Positions in Neuropsychiatric Research. Proceedings of a Conference Held in June 1970 at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Washington, D.C., in Tribute to Dr. David Mckenzie Rioch upon His Retirement as Director of the
- The Sugar Detox: Lose Weight, Feel Great, and Look Years Younger by Brooke Alpert MS RD (2013-06-25)
- Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining: 6th Pacific-Asia Conference, PAKDD 2002 Taipei, Taiwan, May 6–8, 2002 Proceedings
- Methods of Animal Experimentation. Volume I & II.
- Foundations of Differential Geodesy
Additional info for Ambient Assisted Living: 6. AAL-Kongress 2013 Berlin, Germany, January 22. - 23. , 2013
This is necessary, since primary target group has very different mobility restrictions and a wide variety of technological preconditions in their living rooms. Thus configuration of pilot application will start with a focus group consisting of primary and secondary end-users. Within this focus group older person’s individual characteristics of mobility, which might be vulnerable with short-term ageing process, and their technical facilities of accommodation are discovered. An important task that has to be fulfilled in preparation for the tests is to define selection criteria.
IDEAAL, der Mensch im Mittelpunkt, vol. 4. Deutscher AAL Kongress, Berlin (2011) 3. : How smart are our environments? An updated look at the state of the art. Pervasive Mob Comput 3(2) (2007) 4. : Ambient intelligence and smart environments: A state of the art. In: Handbook of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments, pp. 3–31 (2010) 5. : Situation aware computing with wearable computers. In: Fundamentals of Wearable Computers and Augmented Reality, Lawrence Erlbaum Press (2001) 6. : The open Warable computing group.
Design experiences Closely related to the psychological experiences are the experiences in terms of design. This does not only mean the design of the system and its user interface but also the design (and the concept) of how to train the users on the system: • Signs/Icons and/or texts of newly installed components must be easily understandable for the users. To design a system according to this requirement it must be taken into account that the targeted user group is elderly and maybe handicapped people.