By H. Miyamoto, M. Salomon, H. L. Clever
Solubilities of the chlorates, bromates and iodates of the alkaline earth metals (magnesium, calcium, strontium and barium) in all liquid solvents are awarded in tabular layout and severely evaluated. this is often the 1st of 4 volumes within the sequence overlaying the inorganic halates, and offers crucial facts on those vital business reagents.
Read or Download Alkaline Earth Metal Halates (IUPAC Solubility Data Series) PDF
Best nonfiction_11 books
• contains loose decals and covering foil • choked with colour images The SU-57 is a Soviet self-propelled anti-aircraft gun, armed with fifty seven mm vehicle cannons. It used to be the 1st Soviet mass produced tracked self-propelled ant-aircraft gun. within the USSR it had the unofficial nickname "Sparka", that means "pair", bearing on the dual car cannon with which the automobile is armed.
- Intelligent Information Systems 2002: Proceedings of the IIS’ 2002 Symposium, Sopot, Poland, June 3–6, 2002
- Impact of Non-Destructive Testing. Proceedings of the 28th Annual British Conference on Non-Destructive Testing, Sheffield, UK, 18–21 September 1989, 1st Edition
- Studies in Inherited Metabolic Disease: Lipoproteins Ethical Issues
- Variations and Connections of the Human Thalamus: 1 The Nuclei and Cerebral Connections of the Human Thalamus. 2 Variations of the Human Diencephalon
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing: Proceedings of the Sixth CIM-Europe Annual Conference 15–17 May 1990 Lisbon, Portugal
Extra resources for Alkaline Earth Metal Halates (IUPAC Solubility Data Series)
Nauk 1919, Nauk. (9) S. M. SSS E 75-7. [7732-18-5] COMMENTS AND/OR ADDITIONAL DATA: The p h a s e d i a g r a m i s given below (continued) (based on mass%). Mg(I03)2 Mg(io3)2. 00 9 ° LilO, AUXILIARY INFORMATION METHOD/APPARATUS/PROCEDURE: SOURCE AND PURITY OF MATERIALS: ESTIMATED ERROR: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: The f i g u r e r e p r i n t e d f r o m t h e j o u r n a l by p e r m i s s i o n o f t h e c o p y r i g h t o w n e r s , VAAP, The C o p y r i g h t A g e n c y o f t h e USSR. 31 Ternary aqueous systems COMPONENTS: (1) Magnesium i o d a t e ; Mg(I0~)9; [7790-32-1] (2) Sodium iodate; NalCL·; J [7681-55-2] J z ORIGINAL MEASUREMENTS: Hill, A.
2K, respectively. Double salts in this system were not formed. Solubility in ternary Ca(CIO3)2-KCIO3-H2O system. 2K. reported. 4H20\ 280 Ca(Cl03)2-6H20 Ice 200 0 20 1 40 1 60 mass% Figure 1. Calcium chlorate + water vs. 0 system. 2K. Compositions of saturated solutions with respect to two or three salts were reported. Double salts in this system were not formed. REFERENCES: 1. ; Funk, R. Ber. Dtach. 2. Mazzetti, C. Ann. Chim. 3. Egorov, V . S. J. 4. Ehret, W. F. J. Am. Chem. Appl. Gen. Chem. Chem.
4. Ehret, W. F. J. Am. Chem. Appl. Gen. Chem. Chem. Ges. 1897, 30, 1716. 1929, 19, 273. ) 1 9 3 1 , 1, Soc. 1932, 54, 3126. 1266. 48 Calcium chlorate ΓORIGINAL MEASUREMENTS: 1 COMPONENTS: (1) Calcium c h l o r a t e ; [10137-74-3] (2) Water; H20; Mylius, Ca(C10^)9; l 1 F . ; F u n k , R. Ber. Dbsch, Chem. Ges. 1 8 9 7 , 30, 1 7 1 6 - 2 5 . [7732-18-5] VARIABLES: PREPARED BY: T/K 1 = 291 Hiroshi Miyamoto [EXPERIMENTAL VALUES: The s o l u b i l i t y 1 o f Ca ( C 1 0 . 346 mol dm-3 The compiler presumes that the f i r s t word in the l i n e from the end of page 1717 should read 100g.